- Developing and executing strategic public relation campaigns.
- Creating a “buzz” for your business, organization or project.
- Maintaining a constant wave of attention and publicity.
- Fostering key partnerships with relevant entities.
- Managing social media platforms.
- Attracting press attention in relevant markets.
- Assisting with press events, launches and special projects.
- Planning your press conferences.
- Creating a carefully planned list of targeted media outlets.
- Creating press materials.
- Updating and managing websites.
- Creating content with key words.
- Providing strategic consultation.
- Creating email marketing campaigns.
- Blogging, writing articles and advertorials.
About Me - Bio
Em Fergusson has worked as a Publicist and Marketing Specialist for over a decade in the entertainment, lifestyle and retail sectors. Her clients have been featured in a variety of print publications (Billboard Magazine, NBC’s Today Show, USA Today, Atlanta Journal Constitution, The Telegraph, Macon Magazine, Gospel Truth Magazine and many others), radio stations nationwide and television shows in the United States, Hong Kong, Canada and England, just to name a few.
Em worked as a Journalist for eight years. She has written for and managed magazines, blogs and newspapers. Em has a background working in television and radio in the United States and Canada, co-hosting the only Gospel show in Montreal and working as an assignment editor for ABC News.
Em is always suggesting ideas to enhance her clients’ products and services. Her creativity is key to helping her land excellent media placement, developing and executing well-rounded PR campaigns and creating content, press material and editorials, which generate more brand awareness for clients.
Em lives in Macon, Georgia with her husband, son and daughter. She enjoys yoga, reading and travelling around the world.